Thursday, January 1

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2009 everyone. I have high hopes that this is going to be a good year. My rough plans include more knitting/crafts with less guilt, more reading, more picture-taking, and more bike riding (and exercise in general).

I have had some time off work over the holidays but I haven’t accomplished anything close to what I had hoped – especially the things on the list that read “sitting” and “doing nothing”.

Please think good thoughts for my grandfather, who has been sick and is currently still in the hospital from his latest emergency room trip last Monday. Also for my grandmother who can not comprehend enough of what is going on to be anything but angry and terrified, and their children (my mom , aunt, and uncle) who have to deal with it all first hand.


Here’s to hoping all of your New Year’s dreams come true! =)

No comments: