Thursday, February 1

One Down...

I finished my first unfinished project! It feels so good to cross something of a list, doesn’t it? I don’t have a good photo of my sweater yet, since I have not been home during daylight hours since it was done.

I am pleased with how the collar turned out. This was my first time attempting a v-neck, so I was blindly following the pattern without knowing exactly how the ribbing decreases would work.

Brown Sweater finished!

Debbie Bliss Merino Aran (brown, obviously)
Pattern from Family Circle Easy Knitting Fall 2004


The only thing I am not too pleased with is the fact that it is a little too large. My gauge is right on, but I seem to have a tendency to overestimate my size. This is proven by the fact that every sweater or top I have knit or sewn for myself is too big, and also because I have a closet full of loose-fitting clothes. Hmmm… I really need to work on that issue.

No comments: