Wednesday, February 21


I am glad to see that I am not the only one who dislikes the new Interweave Knits layout. Maybe they will consider making some changes if the majority of readers are unhappy.

I was very excited about how fast the front of Diamonique was going. I even took this photo:

Diamonique top

I say was excited, becuase I realized that I had been counting rows wrong for the neckline and would have to take that whole section apart.

What happened was that in between increasing for waist shaping on the outside and decreasing for the neckline on the inside, I managed to lose track of what I was doing and was not marking off the purl rows on my notepad. This means that the decreases/increases were actually two or more rows further apart than they should be. It's not really noticable right now, but it's certianly not something I can leave and hope to get away with!

I need to sit down and figure out how far back I need to rip. This is not what I call fun, so it has been sitting here all week untouched. I knew it was all going too smoothly!

No comments: