I find it very difficult to believe that it is already the middle of April, 2013. Also that it has been over a year since I have written here.
Lately I have felt the urge to write and share again, which has been not surprisingly in conjunction with my desire to do fiber arts again. So much has changed since I last shared - but a lot is the same, too. There were times over the last year that I wished I hadn't stopped posting, since a little support from online friends would have been wonderful. But it felt so strange to jump back in and try to explain myself that I never did.
I will be doing some catch-up posts as the mood strikes, as well as sharing new knitting (yay!) and my usual summer garden/house projects. I am also planning on giving this blog a facelift. Thank you to anyone reading this, and I promise to be back soon!
Some tidbits from the last 16 months:
1) It feels like our house is never going to be done.
2) Our pets are happy and healthy.
3) We are healthy and … sometimes happy.
4) Cancer sucks.
5) I have writing a knitting pattern.
6) I am expanding my veggie garden from the 3 - 4x4 beds I had last year.
7) I have seedlings growing in our laundry room.
8) The weather has been awful so far this spring.
9) Work is work. Some good days, some terrible days.
10) Being an adult is a rip-off. Now that I can eat all of the cookies I want, I know I shouldn’t.
11) You can’t ever go back again. Appreciate it now.
12) F*ck Cancer. My dad has already beaten the odds. This time now is a bonus we are so thankful for.