Wednesday, November 4

The Big Huge Finished Objects Post

So I finished a number of smaller projects in September, but got so far behind in writing about them that I finally gave up. I'm going to put photos and basic information on all of them here now so at least there will be some record of them.

Please feel free to ask questions if you'd like to know anything more about something. They can all be found on my Ravelry page as well.

Cabled Waves Scarf

waves cabled scarf
my own design


Perdita Cuff Bracelet

Perdita finished
from Knitty Summer '06


Bacteria!

Bacteria
Clockwise from top right: Salmonella, e.coli, Shigella
based on Bacteria!


Bead Soup Bracelet

bead soup bracelet 2
from an Earth Faire kit



Hermione's Cable & Eyelet Hat


Hermione Hat finished
from this pattern; based on the hat Hermione wears in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

No comments: