Tuesday, July 10

Very Impatient.

Since I am still waiting for my Mystery Stole yarn to arrive, I needed a new project to work on in the meantime. I purchased Fitted Knits by Stefanie Japel a few weeks ago, and thought it should be the source of my next project.


Fitted Knits book


This is an excellent book. If you haven't had a chance to look at it yet, I'd highly recommend you do so. There are only one or two patterns in the entire book that I don't think I would want to knit. And those are only maybe nots.

I am starting with the Bluebell Boatneck Pullover with some Cascade 220 tweed from I'd Rather Be Knitting.


Bluebell Boatneck Pullover in progress


Hot and humid July in Chicago is the perfect time to knit a wool sweater, yes?

1 comment:

Alex said...

I love the 220 tweed - I made the best comfy-cosy sweater from it last year!