Thursday, January 6

Is anyone still out there?

I'm embarrassed that I have been such a bad blogger lately. If I were going to make excuses... holidays and all... but never mind that. Is there anyone even reading this anymore?

I have done a small amount of knitting in the last month or so, but nothing fantastic. Here are a few finished projects I can finally show:



Mom's Christmas Sox


These socks were a surprise for my Mom. They are made from Regia yarn (color?? I'll get back to you with that), toe up with a short row toe and heel (on 60% of the total stitches). They fit! I am so pleased. Of course it helps that our feet are practically the same size...

I also finished the first Making Waves sock, in blue Bernat Sox yarn.





This is only my second ever cuff-down sock, and I have to say I am very pleased with the toe. I think it might look better than any of my toe-up toes. Of course, looking good spread out nicely on the floor and fitting well are two entirely different things.

I really want to do some more knitting. I think I need a new project to get me motivated. Maybe something besides a sock, since they take me forever on size 0 or 1 needles!

No comments: