Tuesday, July 14

Last Weekend, In Pictures

Still not doing much knitting as I would like. For some reason, even though the days are longer in the summer I feel like I have fewer hours to squeeze everything in.

Somewhere along the line, I stopped blogging about everyday things and I sort of miss it. I think about starting again frequently, but then think that an 'everyday' post might seem too random. I am going to jump back in slowly by telling your about my weekend in a slideshow.

Thursday:

Steve's Car
100,000 miles on Steve's car

Reggie models the new couch
New couch! (Reggie models.)


Friday:

Swallowtail lace closeup
A little knitting.


Saturday:

P7111510
Nascar Race in Joliet, IL

P7111475
Pit stop.

P7111452
Sears Tower on the horizon (about 30 miles away).



Sunday:
Arrive home at 3am. Sleep most of the day. Get up, make blueberry pancakes for lunch/dinner, take a nap on the couch.

Sorry, didn't think to take any photos of this!

No comments: