Wednesday, June 4

Required Daily Knitting

It is been rare for me to sit still and knit during the last few weeks. I really should force myself to knit, write it on my calendar or set an alarm, since once I get going it is very relaxing and enjoyable. (But this is obviously news to no one.)

I have this strange thing where even when I feel like knitting the first few rows are difficult to get through. I have to force myself to keep going and not just put it down. Once I am over this hump, you’d have to pry it out of my hand to get me to stop. Bizarre, I know.

With that in mind, I have been knitting some and have photos to prove it!

broadripple sox


These are my Mom’s Broadripple socks. She picked the yarn out at Stitches Midwest last August and I am determined to finish them before a year passes. (Aren’t I a good daughter?)

I am also close to finishing a super secret project, which I will be able to show in a few weeks. If you are on Ravelry and are curious, you can take a look here.

Moving update: Still have about a dozen packed boxes, and piles of stuff that need to be put somewhere, once I decide where somewhere is. I am afraid that if I don’t get my act together and finish all this soon, I’ll be walking around these boxes for the next year.

No comments: