Tuesday, April 29

7 into 5 stitch decrease in the Trellis Scarf

I have read in a few different places that the knit-7-together decrease in the Trellis Scarf from Interweave Knits gives some people, besides myself, fits. No standard method was giving me results so I figured out a way which is kind of easy and almost painless. In case you are interested I’ve put together an (extremely) low budget video clip of how I do it. Sorry I leave the field of view a few times near the end – I think you can still figure out what is going on. If someone actually finds this helpful let me know and I will try recording it again (but, you know, better).

Also, I think you can hear a train whistle near the end. Proves that you can’t spend over a minute in my apartment without hearing one. 18 days until moving day!!



1 comment:

Pepparkaka said...

Cool! Must try at once! Especially using the cable to knit/crochet around instead of the much larger needle.

I also enjoyed the trainsignal!