Thursday, August 10

Almost the Weekend.

I think this seriously has been the fastest week ever. Probably because I have been really busy at work, and need to finish a few different projects by tomorrow. Sheesh, time's flyin' and I'm not even having fun!

Last weekend we went to the Brickyard 400 in Indianapolis. It was H-O-T, but still lots of fun. We didn't really take many photos, but here is one of us that I look kind of bizarre in so I will keep it small:





As for knitting, I ripped out the three inches or so I had completed on my Diamonique top after realizing that my gauge was off so much that the finished product could hold two of me. I have restarted on smaller needles, but there is no way it is going to be finished to wear to Stitches Midwest this weekend as I hoped.

Speaking of...my mom and I are going to the Stitches market on Saturday, and I'm sure I'll have lots of good stuff to write about afterwards!

No comments: