Wednesday, April 27

My apologies.

I know I have been a bad blogger lately. It's not that I haven't wanted to post - mostly that I've felt like anything I've wanted to post was not interesting enough or knit related. Well, so what? This is my blog, I'll write what I want! (Does it sounds like I've convinced myself yet?)


I have been knitting, just not much. The weather has started turning nice here in Iowa, and it is hard for me to sit still and knit while the sun is shining. I am about halfway through a sock (the first of the pair) I started almost a month ago. I also restarted my top-down seamless raglan sweater and am almost finished with the increases. I'll take a photo of each soon.


Now, on to another reason I haven't posted lately: I am getting married June 26th! All the planning/shopping/worrying as kept me quite busy. Besides the normal anxieties, the ceremony and reception are taking place near our parents homes, about 4 hours from where we live. So I can't do most of the stuff directly (thanks for all the help Mom!) except on weekends. And we are going to be driving there almost every weekend this month. Cross your fingers that everything comes together smoothly for us!

2 comments:

Grandma Willoughby said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Try not to stress too badly. Just remind yourself, "it's supposed to be an enjoyable time".

Libby said...

Congrats. Having recently gone through this this...enjoy every single moment because when the day is over you will wonder how it went by so fast.