Wednesday, August 27

Back to Class... Picture Day + Show and Tell

Classes started this week. Here is an example of what not to start Sunday night at 11:00pm:


(rearranging furniture that is... the pic is a little vague)

I finished the baby hat I was working on. I really like the way it turned out:



I have also been working on my Booja J felted bag: (there is more done now than in this pic; I'll post another that shows the color striping of the Kueryon well.)



Christmas in August!

Just look at all the cool little boxes UPS brought me:



They contain miniature room - type stuff from American Girl, who has it all 50% off. Yay! Here is a quick pic of some of the stuff...not really arranged yet but you get the idea!



And finally...

Here is a pic of my spiny-tailed lizard Mollie looking cute on her rock:

No comments: