Tuesday, March 25

Spring, Maybe.

After an unseasonably late 12 inch blizzard hit us last Friday, the weather seems to have turned the corner to spring. (Did I say that a few weeks ago? I just got a sense of typing-déjà vu. Hmmm.) Daffodils are a sign of spring, right?


daffodils


They are from my aunt, and the American Cancer Society's Daffodil Days. I have never had fresh cut daffodils before and they are just perfect. The color is gorgeous and they smell like spring.

I am a few rows away from finishing my first Everlasting Bagstopper. I picked up some pink woven webbing for the handles at Hobby Lobby last night. I can't decide on the best way to attach them. It obviously need to be sturdy and able to stand up to some abuse. I'm sure the best way would be to drag out my sewing machine but I don't think that is going to happen.


bagstopper 2

No comments: