Thursday, December 13

Exceeding my daily ration of exclamation points.

I got some great news on Tuesday that has had me feeling better than I have in a long time. I have a new job!!!! Everything has kind of happened in a whirlwind this week and every other sentence out of my mouth sounds like it should be followed by exclamation points.

I have been looking for something perfect for a long time; basically since last March when layoffs began at my current job. The new gig is much more hands on (read: not sitting on my butt in front of a computer all day), much closer to home, and has terrific benefits.

I start January 8th. I have a feeling this is going to be the best Christmas season in a long time. I’ve been so psyched up that I have finished not one, but TWO knitted gifts.

Nothing like a little success for motivation. =)

Since I can not show any photos of the gifts here yet, I’ll leave you with a shot of my kitchen table centerpiece. It’s comprised of a Crate and Barrel Orion glass bowl, a set of red ornaments, a curved vase from Target, and a bunch of glittery twigs.


Christmas centerpiece


Please ignore the insurance papers on the table and the recycling in the background! Somehow I didn't even see them until I was posting this photo.

No comments: