Clockwise from top:
1) Merino roving (resembling cotton candy)
2)Jo Sharp Silkroad DK Tweed for the Knitting Pure and Simple Top Down Cardigan
3) Alpaca roving (from an alpaca names Freckles!)
4) Valley Yarn Berkshire, to make the felted hat from IK Summer 2006
4) Sock yarn (picked by Mom - to be socks for Mom!) Trekking XXL and Austermann Step
5) Sock yarn for me: Mountain Color Bearfoot (I have wanted to try this for years!)
6) Mini-skein dyed by me at the Louet booth (more on this in another post.)
7) Elsebeth Lavod Classic AL (a great deal at Webs!) to make Something Red
7.5) button for something red
8) Pattern for Alchemy Yarn's Rockstar.
And in the middle, a bottle of Soak wool wash.
Next year, Stitches Midwest is going to be held in Schaumburg. I think this will be OK - especially for out of towners. There is much more to do around there, but the traffic is Schaumburg is such a drag. I usually try to avoid that whole area unless there is a store I just have to go to that is no where else. Rosemont is so convenient for me, just a quick zip down the tollway. But I digress.
Now to finish up my current projects so I can start on something from this list!