Monday, May 15

Lots of Photos

I have some knitting to show! Amazing right? I have been working on a pair of socks for my Mom, and actually finished them before Mother's Day. Now that is even more amazing.



Opal Brazil


I think I am going to finish my Liesel scarf from about a year ago before I start a new project. Which, I might add, won't be more socks! I need a break from size 0 needles.

Below are some photos of our new apartment. You will see a shot of the love of my life, a washer and dryer of my very own! Seriously, you have no idea how much this improves my quality of life. And saves me quarters!






I still like my new job a lot. Mom and Dad sent me "congratulations" flowers.





I love the vase! Definitely a nice (needed) splash of color in an otherwise neutral apartment. I can't wait to have the time/money to decorate more.

Oh, also on the plus side, I found a different route to and from work which cuts the commute down to 45 min. Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Dandy said...

the socks are lovely!! and congrats on your new job

Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Hello :) I've just found your blog by Boogaj one ! In fact I fall in love with your booga bag ! The one made with noro kureyon #78 and cascade 220 black !! It's soooooo cute !! Can I ask you where you found these yarns ? Here in Belgium it's impossible to find them :( Do you think it's not too hard for a novice knitter ?? I apologize for my weird english as I'm a french speaker :) Thanks for your help ! Big smooches from Beligium