Wednesday, May 24

Liesel Scarf

It’s finally finished! This is a project that seemed to drag on and on. Not that I don’t recommend the pattern (here’s a link to the free pdf), but it required a little more concentration than I had available to give lately. I never did memorize the lace pattern, but that might just be because I didn’t try to memorize it, you know? I didn’t do a row without looking although I could guess what was coming up next. Here is a photo of the scarf blocking on my living room floor:



So the ends still need to be sewn in – I still call it finished!


Here’s a close-up:





The yarn is Lana Grossa Riso which my parents purchased for me on a trip to Texas a few years ago. (They actually looked up “yarn store” in the phone book while on vacation, and went to one specifically to find me some unusual yarn for a birthday present. How cool is that?!) I don't think this yarn is produced anymore, since my search didn't turn up any good links.

No comments: