Friday, October 14

Distraction.

Have you ever done Sudoku puzzles? They are very addicting, and great for passing little bits of time at work when there is nothing else to do. Or way too much time when you should be doing something else. Whichever you prefer. The site I linked to above has one of the best tutorials ("solving Sudoku document" in the righthand column) plus a new puzzle to print off every day.


In the world of knitting, I am surprised at how quickly I have gone from having zero projects in progress to too many. I did finish something though, a bell sleeve shrug that is waiting to have its picture taken. I need a sunny day to do so properly, plus I need to make some room on my xD memory card. It has been full for a while but I have been too busy lazy to dump the photos onto my hard drive.

No comments: