Thursday, February 3

Running short.

I have never run out of yarn in the middle of a project. That being said; I am about to run out of yarn for my broadripple socks. I had no idea that I would... I mean, I have always had sock yarn left over from each 50g ball. So now I am going to need more than 100g?! Dang. I didn't make the cuff much longer than usual (its still shorter than the pattern called for) and didn't think the pattern of increases and decreases would use more yarn than normal. So I ask you:

Do lace patterns usually use more sock yarn than plain? Or is there just less yardage with LB Magic Stripes yarn? (Need to check on that when I get home.)

Tonight is going to be a "no computer" night. I'm not going to turn it on when I get home from work because I have a list of things that need to be done around the apartment. Otherwise, it is too easy to get distracted with mailing lists, blogs, and Pogo. Nothing gets done and I stay up too late.

No comments: