Friday, March 26

A few more photos

Here are a couple of photos leftover from last weekend. The first one was taken with my camera on the dashboard of my car as I was driving west back on Iowa Sunday evening. You can see what I was battling with the entire time... I'm surprised I'm not blind after four hours of that!




While I was home I got to see Maggie; now you can see her too in a rare non-stabby* moment.




I have worked on my toe-up-two-socks-on-two-circs project a little more. Its It is awkward to work with the two balls of yarn constantly getting tangled together and so much on the needles besides the little section I am knitting at that moment. BUT there is something to be said about socks that fit the same...so we'll see!





*stabbiness come in the form of claws and teeth

No comments: