Sunday, September 14

Yawn...

I really need to stop staying up so late. I know, its not really that late right now, but I am planning on staying up and knitting for another few hours or so. So I'm gonna, even though I could fall asleep right now. I wish I wasn't so stubborn!

Moving on to good knitting news: I made my first ever attempt at lace, in the form of a bookmark. I am really pleased with how it turned out. It's not purrfect, but I told myself it was for the practice and not so much the finished project so I'm cool with it. No pic tonight, but I will put one up tomorrow.

Also, no pic of the finished Booja Bag yet, since I don't like the one I took. That should be up by next weekend. I used it for the first time yesterday - no comments but I loved it!

I am going to go put in First Contact (Star Trek movie) and work on the "surprise" project.

No comments: