Sunday, December 24

Happy Holidays!

Hooray! I managed to finish making gifts with time so spare this year! It wasn't that difficult actually, since I cut the list of projects down to practically nothing. And they are all sewn - no knitting gifts in sight this year. I just didn't feel like I could finish the things I wanted to knit in time and saw no reason to stress myself out over it!

Two trees: for my parents and in-laws.



TV remote for scale


Mini tree set, given to a friend. I really like these and am going to have to make myself some for next year!



Sorry for the lousy photos. I remembered to take them on my way out Friday morning - of course, it was still dark!


I'm off to make the best of the holidays with the horrendous cold I managed to catch thursday night. This is actually the first time I've been this sick since, well, last Christmas. I think it can officially be called a tradition now! Just my luck.

So everyone out there enjoy spending a little time with family and a having little time off work. I'm going to sit quietly and try not to infect anyone.

No comments: