Tuesday, November 15

Better.

Thanks to everyone who sent me good wishes; I am feeling much better today. I'm mostly past the pain stage and into the "these stitches are annoying" stage.

I'll spare you the details of my surgery, but I will say that the nitrous oxide wasn't horrible; not as good as being completely out, but a hundred times better than being fully consious. It did make me shake really bad while I was coming out of it, but that was about the worst.

Actually, I have a funny story about the nitrous. The nurse forgot to have me sign the consent form until after they started the gas. The had to sit me back up and help me hold the pen and clipboard to sign something that may or may not have resembled my signature. My husband said that sounded like something out of a bad sitcom. Hey, I couldn't make this stuff up!

While sitting around totally bored but in too much pain to get off the couch I finished a pair of socks and started a sweater sleeve. I'll have photos of both of those soon.

No comments: