Tuesday, July 6

A short week

Between the holiday on Monday, and a vacation day on Friday, I only have three days of work this week. Wahoo!

Over the weekend, I made some major progress on the second Multieffect sock.





I took notes while making the heel on first sock, but they didn't really seem sufficient while I was working on the second. I ended up guessing on a lot of things - you can see how the pattern changes around the heel area on the second sock compared to the first one. But that seems to be the only visible difference. True to my history, the second one fits much better than the first so far. Oh well.

I joined the Six Sox Knitalong, , in hopes that I will be able to finish a pair of socks in a reasonable amount of time! (Does anyone even remember how long I have been working on this current pair of socks? It's sad.)


I hope everyone in the U.S had a fun and safe 4th of July weekend. Besides baseball, fireworks and bottle rockets, I also got to play with my Dad's new toy:





If anyone reading this actually cares, it's a Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Low Rider. (Kindly ignore the sloppy t-shirt and disastrous wind-blown hair. Thanks.)

I'm off to continue on my sock!

No comments: