Wednesday, November 17

Hello again.

Not much to post lately. I have been knitting some, but they are gifts for people and I don't want to spoil any surprises! I'm sure you understand.

I wore a pair of my handknit socks to work a few days ago (the ones made from Regia Multieffect yarn) and really enjoyed them. After a half hour or so I forgot to 'walk carefully' so they didn't wear out and started to treat them like normal socks. But they were warm and comfy and made me happy all day long. All that from a sock! I need to get out more...

I think I am going to start a small project soon as a distraction from all the gift-knitting. I'll be sure and post a photo when I do. I am also considering making Christmas cards this year. And all sorts of other holiday crafts and baking I want to do. So there will be plenty to write about soon!

No comments: