Sunday, November 20

Photos.





Opal 6 ply socks, color #1128. I am very pleased with these socks. They fit great, and the 6 ply yarn was so quick to knit up. I started them on October 8th. Not lighting fast I'll admit, but fast for me. I did 2x2 rib all the way down the foot, so I think they might have gone even faster if I hadn't! (I have never found a comfortable and speedy way to switch between knit and purl.) They also match better than any other pair I have made, surprising since I wasn't concentrating on it much.





"Must-Have Cardigan" from Hip to Knit. I am using Manos del Uruguay, as called for in the pattern. I have two sleeves finished so far, and have cast on the left front. (I only started this a week ago, so it is going for a record of "Sarah's fastest finished object")

No comments: