Saturday, August 28

Hi (cough, sniffle) there.

OK everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. I did finally get my interent working at home, and am trying out a new brower, Opera.

I haven't unpacked a bunch of stuff from my field class yet, namely my digital camera and card reader. So no photos yet but I do have a few things to show you so please hang in there!!

A bunch of stuff as been going on at work (getting a promotion) and school (thinking of applying to a grad program) and on top of it all, I've been feeling really horrible for the last week. People have been teasing me that I might have West Nile Virus, since the area I was working in has a high precentage of human cases. I don't find this funny at all =( If I don't start feeling better soon, I think I might have to (gak!) go to the doctor.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments: