Wednesday, May 19

Back in Action

After spending waaaay too much time cleaning over the past week, I thought I would share something fun with you. Below is my finished Lacecap. The pattern is from Knitty; it is made with Red Heart Luster Sheen yarn and size 1 bamboo double pointed needles.






Also, last Saturday was sort of a milestone in my life:





Six years and many thousands of dollars in loans later, I am a college graduate! I now have a B.S. in environmental science and a B.A. in geoscience. That is, I will when they mail the diplomas!

knitting in progress:
I have turned the heel on the first Multieffect sock (formally the 2 socks on 2 circs project) and hope to finish the entire thing by the end of this weekend. I think I am going to do a wide rib on the leg to help pull it in a little, maybe 4x1 or even 6x1. I also want to learn how to do a new stretchy yet attractive bind off for the top. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: