It’s done It’s done It’s done It’s done.
Actually, it was done September 6th. I love it.
And I am never making a one piece, top down, bulky yarn, oversize cardigan again. Especially not during the summer.
I feel like I need to say that it actually does fit very well, even though they way I am standing in one photo makes it appear too small and the other a little too big.
I don’t have buttons for it yet, and hope to find some lightweight plastic ones that will blend into the fabric rather than stand out.
Let’s see, what else to say about this. I changed the pattern to make the body of the sweater in stockinette stitch instead of seed stitch. While I love the look of seed stitch, I didn’t think the extra bulk of it in this yarn would be very flattering on me.
I also wish I would have had one more ball of yarn to make the ribbed collar a little longer. Still, it's very comfy and is going to be perfect to wear this fall for running out to the store or keeping warm at home.
Pattern: Sedum Sweater (on Ravelry)
Yarn: GGH Aspen in Camel
Needles: size 10 US circs and dpns
Started/Finished: May 19, 2009/September 6, 2009